HR Resources can provide assistance and services to ensure compliance with human resource requirements to federal and state regulations to help avoid potential penalties, fines, and distractions.
These services are tailored to the client’s specific needs and include, but are not limited to:
- Fair Labor Standards Act Requirements
- Title VII Discrimination (including Age, Sex, & Disability)
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended
- Family/Medical Leave Act (FMLA), as amended
- Immigration – Form I-9 Requirement Compliance Reviews
- Employee Handbook Development & Reviews
- Policies & Procedures Development
- Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Equal Pay Requirements (EPA, Lilly Ledbetter, etc.)
- New Employee Reporting & Orientation
One of the most effective ways to determine what services may be useful in supporting the effectiveness of human resources within the organization is to engage a Human Resource Assessment.